REX INDUSTRIES CO.,LTD.
The Core of REX Industries
Piping installation - gas, water, etc. - that are essential for everyday life. First of all, we put every effort into product development - products with a wide range of uses including advanced, earthquake-resistant piping installations designed to protect essential lifelines when natural disasters occur. And with REX innovative, technological creativity, we manufacture a variety of innovative products under the three themes of Cutting, Connecting and the Environment, while creating a safe, carefree work environment by eliminating problems that can arise at site. Another important aspect of our product line is pipe inspection equipment and water management systems designed to keep our lives safe by having clean water. And to provide both our customers and society as a whole with a safe and carefree life, REX puts every effort into environmental protectino through its product development, manufacturing and marketing - giving you clean water and a beautiful environment to pass on to the next generation.
"The Three Benefits"
Our philosophy of "The Tree Benefits" is aimed at benefitting our customers, our employees and society as a whole. In a spirit of mutual trust, we make every effort to enable each of these three parties to enjoy matual prosperity and, in the process, we aim to contribute to modern society.
1. To create great work facilities through the development of original technology and services, and thereby to enrich our society.
2. To create, among our customers in the plumbing industry and elsewhere, a highly trustworthy and dependable company with impressive products and service.
3. To create a company where each employee works proactively and each employee makes a valuable contribution.
Our manaufacturing policy is based on the concept that product development starts with our customers - at site.
Our starting point is embedded in three simple principles:
- go where the products are used
- know your products
- be pragmatic
AN OUTLINE OF REX
- August, 1925
- Y90,000,000 (REX Group Total : Y1,050,000,000)
- John K. Miyagawa
- Junichi Miyagawa
- Registered address & Finance Dept.
- 1-4-5 Nishi Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
- Head Office & Main Factory
- 1-9-3 Hishiya-Higashi, Higashi-Osaka, Japan
- Tottori Factory
- 1124-7 Takata, Daisen-cho, Saihaku-gun, Tottori Japan
- Branch Offices
- Tokyo and Osaka
- Sales Offices
- Sapporo, Sendai, Tokyo, Maebashi, Kanagawa, Nagoya, Osaka, Hiroshima and Kyushu
- No. of Employees
- 180 (REX Group Total : 300)
- Activities and Products
- Planning, development, production, manufacture, sales and marketing of Pipe Threading Machines, Cutters, Fusion Units, Copper Tube Tolls, Diamond Core Drills and Machinery & Equipment for the Environment, Water systems, and Equestrian-related products etc.
- Group Companies
- REX International U.S.A., Inc
Suzhou REX Electro-Machinery Co., Ltd.
REX International Asia Co., Ltd.
REX Industries Europe S.r.l.
REX Industries India Pvt. Ltd.